A Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) takes the skills, knowledge and capabilities needed to manage and deploy virtualization infrastructure, host and guests using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Virtualization offers a greater IT proficiency and this reduces the operational costs, by functioning multiple OS within a single server system. The operation efficiency and cost is the main fact that virtualization is favorite to data centers and various other businesses, thus there is a great demand for Virtualization Administrators.
- Recognition in the company
- Access multiple Red Hat Certified Professional online communities
- Special discounts on training
- Recognition in various industries
A Look at the Job Scenario
- Most of the IT companies are using Linux so they hire professionals with Red Hat certification. There is a great demand for the System Administrator and Linux Administrator in most of the IT companies.
- Red Hat certified candidates who pass any of the Red Hat course are well recognized and most of the Corporates here has fixed Salaries depending upon the experience and the position you hold.
Why choose Mazenet?
Mazenet offers official RHCVA training on the current Redhat Enterprise Linux 7. Redhat is the world's leading open source application and technology solutions provider whose core product is the Linux operating system. We train with globally recognized syllabus because we are one of the top contributor Redhat Partner. RHCVA is a progressive level Redhat certification.
It brings the deep industry knowledge, learning processes and technologies and proven delivery capabilities to help organizations convert their learning investments into business performance.
Mazenet has the in-house facility where the Redhat exam is conducted in our institute and is monitored by Redhat Examiner. Mazenet has deep industry knowledge, education processes, and technologies and established delivery capabilities to help organizations alter their learning investments into business performance.
- Industry Proven Trainers
- Redhat RHCVA Exam Curriculum
- Excellent Infrastructure
- Real-time & Job Oriented Training
- Career Guidance
- Affordable Course Fee
Ways to Train
Mazenet offers a method of training that is convenient to you - classroom, online, or at your site.
- 100% practical oriented training provided
- We allot batches convenient for the students
- VM for practice
- Live classes
- Flexible Schedule
- Complete Modules
- Expert Instructions
- Well equipped lab infrastructure with high end configuration,16gb RAM, i7 processor and fully air-conditioned labs.
Overview of Red Hat Virtualization
Define and discuss general virtualization, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), and the concept of virtualization in Red Hat Virtualization.
Install, configure, and test manager
→ Install, configure, secure, and troubleshoot Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
Install and configure hypervisor hosts
Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot Red Hat Virtualization Hypervisor.
Create datacenters and clusters
→ Create datacenters and clusters using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
Create and maintaining storage
→ Create and administer data, iso, and export storage domains using Red Hat Virtualization.
Create logical networks
→ Create logical networks using Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
Deploy virtual machines
→ Install, deploy, and manage virtual machines (VMs) with appropriate drivers and agents using Red Hat Virtualization.
Manage VM snapshots and images
→ Manage VMs with snapshots and share images using Red Hat Virtualization.
Automate VM deployment
→ Utilize templates, pools, and cloud-init to automate deployment of VMs using Red Hat Virtualization.
Monitor and report Red Hat Virtualization
→ Locate information using the Red Hat Virtualization administration portal to generate reports of the environment.
Overview of advanced Red Hat Virtualization topics
→ Describe backing up and restoring Red Hat Virtualization, making Red Hat Virtualization highly available, and using the application programming interface (API).
Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux host
→ Install and configure a Red Hat Enterprise Linux host.
Migrate VMs and configure high availability
→ Migrate VMs manually and automatically, and configure high availability with live migration using Red Hat Virtualization.
→ Review the course objectives.
EX318 - Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) exam
The Results will be Published within 2 to 3 US Working Days.
IT professionals who have earned an Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux.
Who should attend?
This course is for the Linux System Administrator who are incharge of managing enterprise servers
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Virtualization
- IT professionals interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification
- System Administrators from other platforms
- This is the basic level course in Cloud so who have interest in cloud can start with the course.