Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, a DBA or a developer, you can find a MySQL course that meets your training goal. MySQL training program can help you with the following:
- Develop and manage your MySQL applications more efficiently
- Keep your mission-critical applications and essential services up and running 24x7
- Reduce your database TCO on Microsoft Windows by up to 90%.
This course teaches you the knowledge, skills, tools and issues involved in writing applications with the MySQL database server. It forms the core of the MySQL Developer learning path.
- Use MySQL tools to connect to databases.
- Examine database structure and contents.
- Generate database structure diagrams.
- Execute complex queries.
- Manipulate numeric, text, spatial and temporal data.
- Execute complex subqueries and joins.