Red Hat OpenStack Administration II
OpenStack Administration II (CL210) is intended for System Administrators who are planning to implement a Cloud Computing platform. The students will learn how to install, configure, use and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
This course teaches to install a proof-of-concept, configure, use, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform. It covers the core services: identity (Keystone), block storage (Cinder), image (Glance), networking (Neutron), compute and controller (Nova), and dashboard (Horizon).
Who should attend?
- The System Administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat OpenStack Platform skills
- Professionals who are interested to move into Cloud platform
- Professionals who are interested to Create and Maintain the Private Cloud
Why choose Mazenet?
- Mazenet Solution is one of the leading IT and solutions providing organization with 17 yrs of experience
- IT Infrastructure services and solutions
- Training by globally recognised Red Hat consultants
- Digital Lab specialties and Dell i7 Machines with 16GB of RAM
Mode of trainings
Mazenet offers a method of training that is convenient to you - classroom, or online.
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110) course or have equivalent experience
- Earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat Enterprise Linux certification or equivalent experience
Next Level of Courses
Exam & Certification
Red Hat Certified OpenStack Administrator exam (EX210)