Red Hat OpenStack Administration I
OpenStack Administration I (CL110) is intended for System Administrators who are planning to implement a Cloud Computing platform. The students will learn how to install, configure, use and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
This course teaches to install, configure and maintain a cloud computing environment. It covers the core services: configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform using OpenStack Director, manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
Who should attend?
- The System Administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat OpenStack Platform skills
- Professionals who are Interested to move into Cloud platform
- Professionals who are interested to Create and Maintain the Private Cloud
Why choose Mazenet?
- Mazenet Solution is one of the leading IT and solutions providing organization with 17 yrs of experience
- IT Infrastructure services and solutions
- Training by globally recognised Redhat consultants
- Digital Lab specialties and Dell i7 Machines with 16GB of RAM
Mode of trainings
Mazenet offers a method of training that is convenient to you - classroom, or online.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat Enterprise Linux certification or equivalent experience