ITIL® Foundation is the most important certificate for IT professionals and employees wishing to know more about IT Service Management. Organizations that work according to ITIL® use the complete ITIL® exam program for Training personnel based on their roles. Their ITIL® skills enable them to perform and cooperate better.
ITIL® Foundation is part of the Certified Integrator program and is one of the prerequisites to attain the title EXIN Certified Integrator Secure Cloud Services.
ITIL® Foundation enables you to lay the basis for a complete program of ITIL® exams and obtaining various certificates in IT Service Management. This will show that you take your work according to ITIL® seriously. It will improve your qualifications for working with other ITIL®-certified personnel.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited.
You are an IT professional, business manager or business process owner in an organization that operates according to ITIL®. After gaining the certificate, you will understand how the ITIL® exam program contributes to raising the quality of IT Service Management. Your role and qualities are important for better (team) performance.
Exam contentCandidates are tested on:
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and Training (awareness)
For an elaborate list of exam specifications, literature and more information, see the Syllabus, downloadable in the right section of this website