Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
This course teaches you how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
This course is intended for:
- Experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
We recommend that attendees of this course have one of the following prerequisites:
- Attended Architecting AWS Training
- Achieved AWS Solutions Architect-Associate
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Required Prerequisite: status as AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate
- Multiple choice and multiple answer questions
- 170 minutes to complete the exam
- Exam available in English and Japanese
- Practice Exam Registration fee is USD 40
- Exam Registration fee is USD 300
- Recommend taking AWS Solutions Architect-Associate