MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self - paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows—all at once or five minutes at a time.
High-quality content, direct from the source. MOC On-Demand is brought to you by the people who write the software. The content is based on the same official course-ware we use in our instructor-led training, and videos feature engaging experts hand-selected by Microsoft.
Live hands-on labs. Unlike other on-demand offerings that offer simulated labs, MOC On-Demand gives you a live, real-time environment for hands-on training. In fact, it's the same Microsoft hands-on Labs environment used in the classroom.
Immediate feedback on mastery. MOC On-Demand's modular course structure lets you control what order you follow while you learn at your own pace. You can concentrate on what you don't know, or focus on what you need to know right now. Knowledge checks tell you whether you've mastered the content and are ready to move on.
If you don't have time to attend a normal class, or you are in a remote location, MOC On-Demand might be a great fit for you.
The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts. On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course.
Why MOC On-Demand?
- Unlike other self-study offerings, MOC On-Demand course content is direct from Microsoft—the people who wrote the software
- Learners have access to the course labs and on-demand content including high-quality video presentations for 90 days.
- Each MOC On - Demand title is 30 to 40 hours of training content accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
- The self-paced video modules map to a traditional instructor-led course and are 3 to 8 minutes in length per. There are short knowledge check assessments at the end of each module. Upon course completion a longer Course Assessment gauges student knowledge retention.
- Unlike other self-study options that provide no hands-on practice or only simulated labs, MOC On-Demand gives learners a live, real-time environment for hands-on training. In fact, it's the same Labs Online environment used in the classroom.
- Students can track their individual course progress at a module level. Additionally, students can print or download their course progress at any time to validate to employers their progress.
Mazenet - Microsoft Silver Certified Partners ,Microsoft's most highly accredited independent technical support providers and offer a comprehensive range of support for Microsoft products.
As a certified partner, we will have a very close working relationship with Microsoft and will have access to the Partner Knowledge Base and receive priority listing in Microsoft directories.
We provide a complete portfolio of customized learning solutions, including:
- Project-based skills assessment.
- Learning plans.
- Learning management tools.
- Classroom and online training delivery.
- Microsoft Certified Professional exam preparation.
We demonstrated the ability to successfully deliver an extensive range of learning services—including Microsoft .NET development and IT infrastructure training at the enterprise level.
Best of all, as a Certified Partners we have the experience necessary to meet your exact business needs.
We are now providing MOC On-Demand along with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC) that can be accessed from anytime and anywhere Internet is available
Microsoft Official Courses are job-relevant, technical training materials based on specific job roles or technologies. And, when you sign up for training on select Microsoft Official Courses, Microsoft offers additional online companion content for you to access virtually anytime, anywhere, from almost any device.
System requirements for MOC On-Demand
Note: Currently you can also take MOC On-Demand training on your iPad® Retina 4th Generation, however the lab experience is not optimized for tablets.
|Recommended System Requirements
||Current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome™ or Firefox®
- Broadband Internet connection (more than 256 kilobytes per second per user network bandwidth)
- External access to the Internet
- Either an Active X control must be installed (requires local administrator permissions), or IE 11 or later
||1280 x 1024 or higher
|Minimum System Requirements
||Windows 7 or later
Internet Explorer 9 or later
Google Chrome™ 25.0.1364.172 or later
Firefox® 19.0.1 or later
||Broadband Internet connection (256 kbps per user network bandwidth)