Engineering education in the past few decades have revolutionized and changed India's skill topography. In the past, I.T company recruitments were limited only to a few institutions, due to a shortage of skills from smaller institutions. However, this has changed now. The potential candidates are spread across institutions, from small town to big cities. To give a fair chance to potential candidates, IT companies are now leveraging their reach through identified partners who recruit the right candidates to Train and Hire.
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Anywhere in India
What is TRAIN & HIRE
Who We Are?
Mazenet – The Most Trusted Destination for all IT Training Needs - Across Industries and Technologies. A Leading workforce development and product development company with 18+ years of experience in IT Industry. Our service delivery expands to a globally and over multiple locations across the country with the agility and capacity to nurture the best interests of our client.
- About the JOB
- Selection Process
About the JOB
- Designation : Associate Software Engineer
- CTC : Minimun 3.25L/A
- Location : Anywhere in India
- 2018 & 2019 batches of BE/B.Tech – CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communications/Electronics or MCA and other circuit branches of relevance to corporations and industry qualifying degrees.
- Candidate must have graduated the qualifying course in 2018 without any backlog.
- Candidates graduated in 2019, meeting the criteria, also stand eligible.
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, HSC/12th/Diploma, and UG/PG as applicable.
- Not more than a gap year since SSC, meaning no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India, and willing to work on any skill/domain/work timing
Kavya – BE 2017
The training and onboarding process was explained clearly. Mazenet gave me the confidence to put to use what I had learned, and now I got placed in Cognizant.
The train and hire team has good trainers and mentors to guide me at every level of the training. I will for sure ace the interview in another two weeks.
Prakash ME , 2018
The training on various technologies and hands-on experience helped me to land in a corporate job in the IT sector. Thanks, Mazenet!