Engineering education in the past few decades have revolutionized and changed India's skill topography. In the past, I.T company recruitments were limited only to a few institutions, due to a shortage of skills from smaller institutions. However, this has changed now. The potential candidates are spread across institutions, from small town to big cities. To give a fair chance to potential candidates, IT companies are now leveraging their reach through identified partners who recruit the right candidates to Train and Hire.
|Designation||Job Location||Screening Date|
|Programmer Analyst Trainee||Anywhere in india||12.04.2018 to 14.04.2018|
What isHIRE & TRAIN
Who We Are?
Mazenet – The Most Trusted Destination for all IT Training Needs - Across Industries and Technologies. A Leading IT Training and Solution provider with 18+ years of experience in IT Industry. Our service delivery expands to a globally and over multiple locations across the country with the agility and capacity to nurture the best interests of our client.Know more.
- About the JOB
- Selection Process
About the JOB
- Designation : IT Programmer Analyst Trainee
- CTC : Minimun INR 3,38,000/-
- Location : Coimbatore
- 2017 / 2018 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech - CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only/ Regular courses only)
- No standing arrears, First class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th/Diploma, UG and PG (Full time / Regular courses) – All certificates should be available. 7th & 8th Semester online mark sheet is a mandate. All education should have been done in India.
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (Full Time).
- More than Two Year gap is not allowed between education careers
- Excellent communication skills. Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any location across India
- Should be an Indian national
Eligibility as per MNC’s specification
Evaluation on Aptitude, Cognitive Skills, Coding Aptitude & Verbal reasoning
Self Sponsored Training @ Mazenet
Final Interview by the MNC
Offer letter and Placement
Kavya – BE 2016
Joined Train and hire at Mazenet . .2 months long training. too many assessments.but got the offer letter from the MNC after the final interview.Thanks to Mazenet.
They stick with their commitments & good training by Mazenet. But long training hours. Thanks to Mazenet. Got the job
Prakash ME , 2017
I am a ME graduate. I have joined for this program and got placed in LnT in 4 months.